Saturday, May 21, 2011

T-16 Hours

Well I know I'm not officially in Spain yet, but I figured it would be better to start a blog now rather than procrastinate as is my usual course of action...  I am almost completely packed and ready to go.  I cannot believe that its already time for me to go.  I can remember a couple months ago not even knowing if I would be able to go on this trip of a lifetime.  Thankfully, I was able and had people that saw to it that I could afford to do it!  This trip is truly a blessing and the opportunity of a lifetime so thank you to everyone for encouraging me to go =)  now, just stay on me so I can post pictures and keep everyone updated!
Love y'all muchos :)
Just to show off my handywork, here is a picture of my bags... also, kinley is convinced that if she lays on it or close enough to my luggage i will either stay or take her with me...

No comments:

Post a Comment